And on the way Home, This car hears my Confessions

"And here I write the words I'll never find and you'll never hear"

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

i like him

this is getting harder. yet easier at times. Sometimes i see the situation as it is. And am totally fine. But then, many times...its hard. Its always hard to keep feelings inside. Here its difficult. When theres just times, such simple times but yet I get lost in them. laying on the floor oppisite of eachother, head to head , sharing an earplug set, one earplug to us each...rockin out to music, singing as loud as we can. Wonderfull. Our talks. The many smiles.

I like him. I like him a lot. Make it stop.

Its in Gods hands. If its ever meant to be more than what it is, than it will unfold in due time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home