And on the way Home, This car hears my Confessions

"And here I write the words I'll never find and you'll never hear"

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Updates!

Well it has been a while hasn't it? Sorry...life has been busy! But do not fear...I come with a few new updates and stories. Not many though. You see..the road I go to to pass CM is under some construction, and so I have to go the opposite way..I do not get to see him too often now.

So..lets begin! Lets start with the hair! His hair is back! Just a day or so after my last post..Driving by and I am telling my fiance about his hair..as I go to point his new 'do out, I was shocked to see his hair had grown back in a matter of a few days!! This now poses the question..does he wear a wig? Or is there another CM!! either way.. way to weird.

About two weeks ago, he had a buddy or neighbor person over, and they were in his front yard talking. I'm pretty sure he had a sheet tied around his head. Yes, that's right, a sheet. It was tied like a bandanna, was white, and hung all the way down to the ground on each side.

Last week the fiance decided it would be OK to take a walk, and walk past his house since he was outside tooling around and what not. So we walked by on the opposite side of the street and as we pass he was shouting...something. Just random blobs of speech I do think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home